MEETINGS & EVENTS
Waldhaus Flims combines the welcoming charm of the “Belle Époque” with every conceivable modern amenity to host your conferences, meetings and events in style
We look forward to hosting you and your group in unrivaled comfort in our renovated guest rooms, modern meeting rooms, wellness and dining facilities, and public spaces set within our bucolic Waldhaus Park. We are open 365 days a year and seminars, conferences and workshops can be planned and booked at any time.
Recreation & team-building
From climbing the historic Pinut via ferrata to teeing off at one of the most beautiful golf courses in Switzerland, the Waldhaus Flims and its surroundings offer an array of recreational and team-building activities to strengthen your group’s sense of camaraderie and spirit.
World class culinary experiences
Welcome your guests to private dining experiences in our Belle Époque History Museum or atmospheric wine cellar, or gather around in one of our four gourmet restaurants that draw inspiration from around the globe.
Outdoor activities in Flims
At the nearby Weisse Arena (White Arena), one of Switzerland’s largest ski areas, 224 km of slopes await in winter, while over 250 km of hiking trails through enchanted forests and crystal-clear lakes beckon year-round.
Venues for all sizes and occasions
From modern meeting rooms to a grand ballroom, we have a range of venues to host with style on any scale, from an intimate family group to parties of up to 500 guests.
Programs & Packages
Flims lies in a high valley at 1081 m. above sea level, which provides the perfect setting for any number of outdoor activities and customized team-building sessions
- Embark on a dramatic rafting adventure on the Vorderrhein through the “Grand Canyon of Switzerland”
- Enjoy a round of golf against a breathtaking mountain backdrop in Sagogn
- Set out on a guided hike in the mountains around Flims through the Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site
- Set out on torch-lit walks and snowshoe treks through the picturesque winter landscape
Nothing stimulates the appetite like a day out in the invigorating Alpine surroundings. Enjoy a private gathering of delicious food and wine, customized according to your tastes and preferences.
- Fine dining evenings: Treat your guests to an epicurean journey through the Alps and across the world, inspired by regional ingredients.
- Wine tastings: Our sommelier can introduce you to a selection of local specialities and international rarities from our cellar.
- After-dinner events: With our cutting edge entertainment system, you can dance the evening away to the music style or DJ of your choice.
Seminar Day Package
- A venue perfectly suited to the size of your group
- Delicious refreshments during breaks
- The latest conference technology and infrastructure
- Wi-Fi for participants included
- A personal meeting and event consultant
- An experienced banqueting and kitchen team
- Everything tailored to meet your guests’ needs and schedules
Ruinaulta Day Package
- One assembly room with natural light
- Projector and screen
- Conference beverages in the assembly room: 5 dl Passugger / Allegra
- Two coffee breaks outside the meeting room (30 min.) including coffee, espresso, Ronnefeld teas, two different fruit juices, basket of fruit, croissants in the morning and pastries in the afternoon, daily
- Two-course business lunch as a buffet or with table service including soft drinks and coffee, daily
- Price: CHF 155 per person per day