Classic Superior Room
A calming sanctuary ideal for couples or individuals looking to get away from it all
Soaring windows bring in the warm mountain sunshine and overlook views of the Alps or Waldhaus Park, while plush bedding and rich textiles hint at cozy refinement. After a day of exploring the Graubünden, a cozy seating area beckons for curling up over a book or a drink.
21-29 sq. m.
Park or mountain view
Escape from it all in your own personal haven situated within Switzerland’s largest hotel park. Our renovated classic superior rooms benefit from an abundance of natural light, your choice of double or twin bed, a connecting door upon request (if available), and a 48-inch TV.
*Floorplan for illustration purposes only. Room sizes may vary. Not all rooms have a balcony. Rooms are available with shower or bathtub. The hotel is a listed building; images may not fully represent the room features you booked.
Whether your stay with us is leisurely or action-packed, indulgent or restorative, you’ll enjoy retreating to one of our comfortable rooms, all of which feature the following:
- Large breakfast buffet at Siam restaurant
- Newspapers: Neue Zürcher Zeitung NZZ (German), Süddeutsche Zeitung (German) and New York Times (English) at no extra charge
- WLAN internet access at no extra-charge-48-inch TV
- Connecting door upon request (if available)
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Selection of fruit at the reception desk
Your stay includes
Whether you’re looking to connect with nature on our nearby mountain trails, or take in the healing power of Flims water, you’ll delight in our range of resort offerings.
- Free access to the award-winning 3,000 sq. m. Waldhaus Spa
- 24-hrs Fitness Club including complimentary daily fitness lessons
- Use of the Waldhaus Spa saunas with aroma and steam baths, separate ladies’ sauna and a unique earth sauna
- Complimentary supervised Kids’ Club (for children from 2 years of age)
- Pick-up service at the Flims Waldhaus Caumasee bus stop
- Winter: ski bus shuttle to the Flims base station
- Summer: Free access to the outdoor tennis-courts and use of the hotel mountain-bikes