An amply-sized suite ideal for families and friends traveling together
Sip your morning coffee and breathe in the fresh Alpine air from your balcony. Inside, exposed wooden beams showcase Swiss rustic charm at its best. Spend the day exploring all the Graubünden has to offer, then unwind in the separate seating area over a bedtime story or drink before easing into your inviting bed.
51-75 sq. m.
Park or mountain view
Our renovated signature suites marry Swiss heritage and modern refinement, deep within the tree-lined Waldhaus Park. Enjoy vaulted ceilings, your choice of double or twin bed, a connecting door upon request (if available), and a 55-inch TV and 48-inch TV.
*Floorplan for illustration purposes only. Room sizes may vary. Not all rooms have a balcony. Rooms are available with shower or bathtub. The hotel is a listed building; images may not fully represent the room features you booked.
Whether your stay with us is leisurely or action-packed, indulgent or restorative, you’ll enjoy retreating to one of our comfortable rooms, all of which feature the following:
- Large breakfast buffet at Siam restaurant
- Newspapers: Neue Zürcher Zeitung NZZ (German), Süddeutsche Zeitung (German) and New York Times (English) at no extra charge
- WLAN internet access at no extra-charge-48-inch TV
- Connecting door upon request (if available)
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Selection of fruit at the reception desk
Your stay includes
Whether you’re looking to connect with nature on our nearby mountain trails, or take in the healing power of Flims water, you’ll delight in our range of resort offerings.
- Free access to the award-winning 3,000 sq. m. Waldhaus Spa
- 24-hrs Fitness Club including complimentary daily fitness lessons
- Use of the Waldhaus Spa saunas with aroma and steam baths, separate ladies’ sauna and a unique earth sauna
- Complimentary supervised Kids’ Club (for children from 2 years of age)
- Pick-up service at the Flims Waldhaus Caumasee bus stop
- Winter: ski bus shuttle to the Flims base station
- Summer: Free access to the outdoor tennis-courts and use of the hotel mountain-bikes