A spacious haven ideal for families or friends traveling together
After a day of outdoor adventure in the Graubünden, jot down your favorite moments at the writing desk, catch up over the day’s stories with an aperitif in the plush seating area or on the balcony, then sink into your comfortable bed.
30-39 sq. m.
Park or mountain view
Our renovated deluxe rooms merge Swiss charm and elegance, situated within serene Waldhaus Park. Enjoy an abundance of natural light, your choice of double or twin bed, a connecting door upon request (if available), and a 48-inch TV.
*Floorplan for illustration purposes only. Room sizes may vary. Not all rooms have a balcony. Rooms are available with shower or bathtub. The hotel is a listed building; images may not fully represent the room features you booked.
Whether your stay with us is leisurely or action-packed, indulgent or restorative, you’ll enjoy retreating to one of our comfortable rooms, all of which feature the following:
- Large breakfast buffet at Siam restaurant
- Newspapers: Neue Zürcher Zeitung NZZ (German), Süddeutsche Zeitung (German) and New York Times (English) at no extra charge
- WLAN internet access at no extra-charge-48-inch TV
- Connecting door upon request (if available)
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Selection of fruit at the reception desk
Your stay includes
Whether you’re looking to connect with nature on our nearby mountain trails, or take in the healing power of Flims water, you’ll delight in our range of resort offerings.
- Free access to the award-winning 3,000 sq. m. Waldhaus Spa
- 24-hrs Fitness Club including complimentary daily fitness lessons
- Use of the Waldhaus Spa saunas with aroma and steam baths, separate ladies’ sauna and a unique earth sauna
- Complimentary supervised Kids’ Club (for children from 2 years of age)
- Pick-up service at the Flims Waldhaus Caumasee bus stop
- Winter: ski bus shuttle to the Flims base station
- Summer: Free access to the outdoor tennis-courts and use of the hotel mountain-bikes