Classic Deluxe Room
A calming sanctuary ideal for couples or small families
Wake up to invigorating views of the Alps or Waldhaus Park. After a day of taking in Graubünden’s charms, catch up over some work at the writing desk, unwind with a long soak in the deep tub, and share a drink in the plush seating area before retiring to your comfortable bed.
30-38 sq. m.
Park or mountain view
Our renovated classic deluxe rooms combine sophistication and space, in a bucolic setting within Switzerland’s largest hotel park. Enjoy an abundance of natural light, your choice of double or twin bed, and a 48-inch TV.
*Floorplan for illustration purposes only. Room sizes may vary. Not all rooms have a balcony. Rooms are available with shower or bathtub. The hotel is a listed building; images may not fully represent the room features you booked.
Whether your stay with us is leisurely or action-packed, indulgent or restorative, you’ll enjoy retreating to one of our comfortable rooms, all of which feature the following:
- Large breakfast buffet at Siam restaurant
- Newspapers: Neue Zürcher Zeitung NZZ (German), Süddeutsche Zeitung (German) and New York Times (English) at no extra charge
- WLAN internet access at no extra-charge-48-inch TV
- Connecting door upon request (if available)
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Selection of fruit at the reception desk
Your stay includes
Whether you’re looking to connect with nature on our nearby mountain trails, or take in the healing power of Flims water, you’ll delight in our range of resort offerings.
- Free access to the award-winning 3,000 sq. m. Waldhaus Spa
- 24-hrs Fitness Club including complimentary daily fitness lessons
- Use of the Waldhaus Spa saunas with aroma and steam baths, separate ladies’ sauna and a unique earth sauna
- Complimentary supervised Kids’ Club (for children from 2 years of age)
- Pick-up service at the Flims Waldhaus Caumasee bus stop
- Winter: ski bus shuttle to the Flims base station
- Summer: Free access to the outdoor tennis-courts and use of the hotel mountain-bikes