The hotel as well as the environment offer numerous attractions and possibilities to make excursions for our guests in all ages.
Having a bath in a turquoise blue mountain lake, having barbecue at the Rhein, exploring the location with the mountain bike or by foot: Make a top class holiday experience with the entire family in the unique tracking, bike and bathing paradise Flims Laax Falera.
SPECIAL FOR CHILDREN:
When booking for 2 adults in the following categories or higher, you get a second room for your children free of charge (max. 3 – 12 years old).
Grand Double Room – 5-stars-superior Grand Hotel
Silvana Double Room – 4-stars-superior Villa Silvana
Chalet Double Room – 4-stars-superior Chalet Belmont
Suites - in all three guest houses
Family Summer Package includes:
- 4 nights in a Double Room incl. rich breakfast in the Restaurant «The Grand»
- 1 Pizza evening at the restaurant Promodoro for the entire family (incl. Soft-Drinks)
- 1 x Familienpass for the whole region Flims Laax Falera
- Fun and games at the kids club (children older than 2 years)
- For Mummy: 1 x Body Relax massage (body treatment) incl. a peeling for the back (90 minutes)
- For Daddy: 1 x sports massage 50 Min.
- Free entrance to the 3’000 m2 Waldhaus Spa including the entrance to the gym (24/7) as well as the participation of our daily fitness selection.
- Nespresso Coffee maschine and kettle in the hotel room
- Free mini bar (incl. a selection of alcoholic drinks)
- Free internet using wifi
- Pick up at the bus station Flims Waldhaus «Caumasee»
- Free bike rental and use of the Waldhaus Tennis court
from CHF 3`399.– 5-stars-superior Grand Hotel
from CHF 3`199.– 4-stars-superior Chalet Belmont
from CHF 2`999.– 4-stars-superior Villa Silvana
Rates per package, rooms subject to availability.
Family highlights in the region:
- Caumasee – the pearl of Flims. Swimming, lounging and sunbathing
- Crestasee – crystal clear water, embedded in a dark green tree wreath
- Spielplätze –in the region there are many, exciting children's playgrounds
- Minigolf – with 18 challenging courses
- Hochseilpark – climb above the ground from tree to tree
- Rivertrafting – with the dinghy through the Rhine ravine, impressive and exciting
- Geocaching – a treasure hunt in the special way
- Klettergarten/Kletterpark - 31 climbing routes with all levels of difficulty
- Freesylte Academy – the first freestyle indoor base in Europe and a modern playground
- Bowlingcenter – One of the most modern bowling facilities in Switzerland with 14 lanes